I give up...to Him
By Gideon Mutai

I have been following my own ways
That has caused me many delays
He is always ready to guide
In His statues if I abide

Way to follow I cannot tell
Tired from chasing a gazelle
From you I can now know rest
And all my life remain blest

I am now out of my mind
Past I have left behind
So as to be transformed
And my whole me reformed

Rivers I have not crossed
'cause I had been lost
But now I give up
Up I lift my cup

I give up to him
I cannot swim
He's great of might
And knows my plight

Post a Comment

Author Name

{picture#YOUR_PROFILE_PICTURE_URL} YOUR_PROFILE_DESCRIPTION {facebook#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {twitter#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {google#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {pinterest#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.