Dear Anatomy,
I am sorry to mention it
But I can't keep it any longer
Anyway I have come to realize
that you are not as HARD as I thought

I have struggled so much in the past
To learn the new “Anatomia de Language”
But you never gave a response
I have always
wanted to be your Lover
I have always
longed for your company
Yet you would always be tricky when it comes to EXAMS

It is sad that
you have always used hard terms
to describe simple parts of the body
Who knew the buttocks to be gluteal region?
Anyway I am coming to love the new language
Christians accuse me of talking in tongues
And the ignorant accuse me of abusing them indirectly
But the medics appreciate and love a lot the language

It has been really difficult for me
At those times
when I had to explain to a layperson
of the femoral hernia
without mentioning the femoral canal and its boundaries
the great saphenous opening and its relations
at some point I mentioned the roof and floor of the femoral triangle
that made matters worse for me
A thousand  words
would not have convinced that layperson
that some  structures in the body have roofs and floors

I want us to be LOVERS
But I don’t know which language to use
Because you don’t seem to skip to my loo
I just want to let you know
In this peculiar poem
That I have fallen in love with you
If in the near future,
You consider entering into any relationship,
Consider my application letter
Attached herewith  is my heart
If invited for an interview,
I will avail myself only if you promise
Not to terrorize me with words I haven’t cram
Sustentaculum tali is on the list
Arteria comitans nervi ischiadici is another one
My contacts is *ANATOMY# and you will access my Heart

All the BEST my only Love
GIDEON K.  MUTAI  is the Name

Post a Comment

Author Name

{picture#YOUR_PROFILE_PICTURE_URL} YOUR_PROFILE_DESCRIPTION {facebook#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {twitter#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {google#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {pinterest#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.